Senior Class Counseling Information
All seniors will be encouraged to submit an application before graduation. Starting this month, AHS will be hosting events for students to prepare and submit their FAFSA or CADAA applications.
All seniors that submit an FAFSA/CADAA Application will be eligible for incentives and will get an extra graduation ticket if they submit by April 2nd!
FAFSA/CADAA EVENTS AND ASSISTANCE
- FSA ID In Class Workshop for students: December 5th/6th. Students will get help to create their FSA ID/CADAA ID. (STUDENTS MUST HAVE THEIR SSN if they have one—or ITIN)
- FAFSA/CADAA Application workshop in Econ classes- January 17th & 18th 2024
- FAFSA Mondays- Every Monday After school from 2:40-4:00 pm. Rm. 101-102
- CASH 4 COLLEGE— Application Help—January 24th 4:00pm-6:30pm & February 21st— 4:00 pm—6:30 pm.
- Parent Center—Every day! Room 9 from 8:00 am– 4:00 pm. & Monday– Wednesday evenings from 4:00pm– 6:30 pm.